Flood Insurance in Chico CA, Orland CA, Willows CA and surrounding communities
It happened: Your basement was hit with a flood, and now you're wading through muddy water to retrieve your possessions and repair what damage you can. Unfortunately, your homeowners or renters insurance policy is unlikely to protect you from a flooding event like this.
Here at Heritage Insurance Agency, we offer private flood insurance! Heritage offers a choice representing 3 different private flood insurance programs as well as the FEMA endorsed National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) most agencies offer.
Why should you call Heritage for help with your flood insurance?
- With private flood insurance, an elevation certificate is not required.
- Private flood insurance offers coverage enhancements not available through the NFIP.
- A variety of private commercial flood options are also available without the coverage limitations of the NFIP.
- 30 Day waiting period for coverage to attach is waived with private flood.
- Staff of licensed insurance professionals that can have most properties quoted in less than 1 hour and coverage bound within 4 hours.
- Coverage accepted by all lending institutions.
What Makes Flood Insurance Important?
Flooding is one of the most common byproducts of a weather event to occur across the entire United States. It can happen anywhere in the country -- and little else can be as devastating and headache-inducing. A single inch of water standing in an average-sized home can wreak more than $25,000 worth of damage. This is why it's vital to maintain flood insurance, especially if you are in a high-risk area. Flood insurance reimburses you for harm caused by floods, allowing you access to funds you need for recovery.
Your property's flood risk can also fluctuate due to changes in factors such as weather patterns and new development near you. Whether you rent or own, flood insurance is vital for stability and your peace of mind.
1 in 4 flood insurance claims come from outside high-risk areas. For homeowners living in moderate to low-risk flood areas, flood insurance can come at affordable prices.
Protecting Homeowners Across CA
Get in touch with the agents at Heritage Insurance Agency today to find a flood insurance policy that's tailored to your needs. We're dedicated to keeping you covered. Click here to contact us now.